- About CDD
- Current Projects
- News Room
- Contact Information
- Digital Destiny Blog
- Path to Purchase Infographic - October 2014
- Junk Food Marketing to African-American Youth Infographic - September 2014
- Junk Food Marketing to Hispanic Youth Infographic - May 2014
- Digital Bullseye Campaign - May 2014
- CDD Says Campaign - March/April 2014
- Data Privacy Month - January 2014
- Hey Did You Know? - October 2013
- Five Reasons Facebook is Not Suitable for Children Infographic - September 2013
The Center for Digital Democracy (CDD) is recognized as one of the leading consumer protection and privacy organizations in the United States. Since its founding in 2001 (and prior to that through its predecessor organization, the Center for Media Education), CDD has been at the forefront of research, public education, and advocacy protecting consumers in the digital age. It has helped foster widespread debate, educating a spectrum of stakeholders, and creating a legacy of government and self-regulatory safeguards across a variety of Internet and digital media platforms. CDD’s public education programs are focused on informing consumers, policy makers, and the press about contemporary digital marketing issues, including their impact on public health, children and youth, and financial services.
CDD's 2014 annual report is attached.